Tuesday 16 July 2013

Heeeeyyyyy! Welcome to my blog!!!

     Hey there! I decided to do a new blog because my other blogs are all about art. Ummmm... where to start... I am 11, turning 12 in August and I have A LOT of free time (that is why I do blogging). I used to be a competitive swimmer. I was on a swim team called rapids and we used to have meets and competitions every month. I started doing a lot of swimming after I finished all my swimming levels when I was 7 or 8, but now I don't swim on my swim team because I was a bit stressed with all my school work and I couldn't handle 3 and a half hours of swimming everyday. I love sports, acting, and art (as in visual arts like painting, sketching, and stuff). I love baking too but I'm not a lot to bake anymore because I always leave a big mess :P (I blame it on my artisticness- that is probably not a word but you know what I mean) I play piano, drums, trumpet and a bit of guitar (actually I kind of forgot everything about playing guitars) Well, that is enough about me, how about I talk about this blog? This blog is going to be about STUFF. Anything I can think of, like the weirdest questions. For example: If alphabet soup so famous, why isn't number soup just as well known? and Why are cards (credit cards, gift cards, passes, etc.) rectangle? I might even talk about my favourite songs and stuff (ooohhh.... I am super obsessed with blurred lines) I am definitely going to write about big events like my bday (yay!!!) and stuff.

P.S. Chickun Fingas is meant to be spelt like that cause it sounds sweet (like a bunny! Bunnies are sweet!)
(\__/) 
(='.'=) 
(")_(")