Tuesday 16 July 2013

ACTING.

     As I mentioned in my previous post, I love acting! I have always wanted to be an actress since I was about... 8, I think. Well, a lot of kids want to be actors because they want to get famous and be RICH, but honestly I really don't care about being famous, I just enjoy acting. Everyone says all the time, you should have be an actress, you have so many facial expressions, you are so funny so you should do acting, ooohhhh you would make a good actress, etc. (I really don't mean to brag or anything) Once, I went to this huge conference called S.T.A.N.D. and I went to this awesome workshop about improv. It was fun and was directed by these two actors. At the end, when we were all leaving, one of the actors said, "You should really consider an acting career because you are really good!" and I was the only person he said it to and there were people from grade 6 to 12 (I was in grade 6 that time). After, of course, all the other kids were yelling out, how about me???? I really want to have an actual acting career but... yeah... of course my family members think thats unrealistic. Recently, I was searching all over the web for acting auditions because I don't have an acting agent, I came upon these websites that show you all the available casting calls in your area and I tried to sign up for them but they all said enter your STATE and they listed all the US states and I was like, seriously? (I'm Canadian by the way) Anyway, I searched up some more websites and I found actorsaccess.com yay! It's really good and it is for all over the world. It has a resume maker, casting calls, notifications for casting calls, headshot stuff and more! Oh, I'm advertising them for free! They should pay me if they ever see this post. Anyway, I'm still waiting for a casting call in my area that is NOT a student film. If there are any of you people looking for talent, for a feature film or something, post it on actorsaccess.com so I can check it out! Thanks!