Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Favourite Youtube Videos Part 1

When I am really bored I love to watch funny videos on YouTube! Here are my favourites that you should check out!





1. Obviously we gotta have charlie bit my finger! I love the accent and Charlie is adorable, especially when he chuckles at the end!


2. Bizkit the sleep walking dog is just so funny! She is probably imagining that he is playing fetch. It should be called sleep running, not sleep walking! I hope slamming into a wall doesn't hurt too bad hehe...


3. Haha I just love babies! Who doesn't love Emerson - Mommy's Nose is Scary! I hope the baby doesn't get a heart attack!



4. MY NEW SON JEREMY LIN is hilarious! I love KevJumba's dad (PapaJumba) he is just so funny! KevJumba has awesome videos so you should really check them out!


5. Why Selena Broke up with Justin is sooo funny! I love the creative script! Make sure to check Ryan Higa's channel too!